PAGMAMAHAL GEO FATTS Micro Run by Big C (for 2021 Filipino Show)



Colin Hoffman AKA Big C has created a micro edition of GEO FATTS resin figure collectibles for the upcoming 2021 "Filipino Show" hosted by Stormy Vault.

"I have created an edition of 3 Geo Fatts resin pieces, using blue, red, white, and yellow spray paint in honor of the colors of the flag of the Philippines. I've named this release Pagmamahal, because these are my love letters to the Philippines. The 3 pieces represent my family, my friends and my fans. I've signed, numbered, and inscribed the bottom of each piece, with gold paint on a black background. Thank you for allowing me to show my respect to you and your country.". (instagram.com/bigccreates)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK