Boxing Day 2021



It's Sunday December 25th here in Singapore - also designated "Boxing Day" (of course I'll recycle "Boxing Day"-themed doodles for use, cheers :p), and I aim to take a day binging on my KDRAMAS (latest episodes of Melancholia (멜랑꼴리아 and The Silent Sea has premiered!) and hopefully HAWKEYE too, and more likely THE MATRIX RESURRECTIONS, but hey, the day is still young...! Instead I'll share with you some blog-features for my there blogs, and I am thankful for your click-thru-support...!

On POPCORNX Film-blog:
Not Your Traditional Christmas Movies... Well Some Are, Anyways...Maybe.

On TOYSREVIL: My Boxing ay Purchases (in 2013)

On TUNESTALKSG Music-blog: KPOP Kristmas 2021


And for folks still enjoying Christmas on your side of the timezone, HAVE A FABULOUS ONE with FAMILY & FRIENDS!



(Above doodle from 2012 post-Stroke / Below doodle from 2009, pre-Stroke ... funny how I look at them now, I'd felt I was "battered and bruised" in 2009, when instead I would go down from Stroke a year later... but survived fighting til now...)



WHAT-IS: ”Boxing Day is a holiday celebrated on the day following Christmas Day in the United Kingdom and Commonwealth nations. Boxing Day occurs on 26 December, although the attached bank holiday or public holiday may take place either on that day or a day later." (Wiki). "The "Colony of Singapore" was a British Crown colony for a total of 144 years, interrupted by Japanese invasion during World War II... The colony was governed by the United Kingdom until it gained partial internal self-governance in 1955.". (Find out more on Wiki).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK