I AM WOOD SUPERSIZED Edition by Juce Gace (for March 25 Release)



Juce Gace hs revealed the OTHER collectible to be made available at his WOOD MORNING PARIS solo show, with the SUPERSIZED Edition of I AM WOOD joining the Sakura Edition for a March 25th drop on-site, and online via jucegace.bigcartel.com from the 27th of March at 4PM (Paris Time).



Sized 44cm tall, this resin art toy'll come housed I a wooden box, and include a Certificate of Authenticity. I'll update on PRICE when info is revealed, but know that only 40pcs will be available worldwide.



BUY TOYS
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK