KEN You Dig It? I BaiRBIE-fied myself, cheers.

Look, I HAD to do it…! I succumbed to what friends-n-folks have been doing on my FB-timeline, and "BaiRBIE"-fied myself, THREE TIMES, no less!

"A fun parody project that uses AI to make you into everyone’s favorite doll"
(TOYSREVIL-SAYS: *I'm personally not a huge fan of Ai, and what it puts working legit artists thru, but enjoy funonsense such as this - Use at your own risk)




This'll be the only chance I can get to see myself as a "1/6 Action Figure", ok? And NO, I’ve not watched the #BarbieMovie yet, thanks. Judge me by my plastic pecs, please MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOYSREVIL BAIRBIE_01
TOYSREVIL BAIRBIE_02
TOYSREVIL BAIRBIE_03


The notion of "designing your own toy" (re)surfaced back into consciousness recently, and I reminisce the distant past, where I wanted to create my OWN TOY! Of course I did, and in many ways still do, but...

Requests were made. Concepts were rejected, and I allowed myself and my toy-dreams be quashed, instead of making it myself, alas... decades later, seeing my rejected concepts circling and blossoming in the toy-scene, heartbroken and defeated, I turn to a online function to sate my toy-desires... "Season One" Ends. Boo-Hoo.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK