SPY X FAMILY vs STREET FIGHTER




To celebrate the release of the animated feature film SPY×FAMILY CODE: WHITE (*Watch trailer here), a special showdown animation short depicting a fight scene between featuring Yor Forger (from SPY X FAMILY) and STREET FIGHTERS' Chun-Li battled it out, prior to the in-game activities of "Street Fighter 6"!



While I might not a huge fan nor player of the CAPCOM game, I had enjoyed my watch of Season 1 of the anime, and appreciate such a collaboration/crossover between "anime" and "game", cheers.

In many ways/aspects, I remembered seeing a lot of custom toy(s)-crossovers in the past, which might not be "licensed/officially approved", but the spirit is the same, IMHO. I see a whole lot less of such "homages" these days - at least in "collectible art toys" - as folks gear towards "all-original-creations", methinks.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK