Jon-Paul Kaiser Designs Bee-Lino Series for Ploofy (STGCC 2009 Launch)

JPK-BEELINO-01

"Bee-Lino is a old idea I have in mind but never realize until one day a Customer ask me to produce for him vinyl toys, from this moment my old idea to made toys come back in front of my mind … the big light come when i start to cooperate with the famous JPK (Jon-Paul Kaiser) ... So i start to produce for my customer and in the same time i start to develop my own range of products with some genius and creative idea … I believe the market have not let see all is possibilities in term of revenue and idea" - presents, Yann Blanes [of Ploofy] about the origins of the upcoming BEE-LINO platform toy. Watch for it at STGCC!

Kudos to JPK for an awesome looking series (22 selected designs in all) CLICK THRU to for full reveal, including a quick Q&A with artist Jon-Paul, about the genesis of the project :)

JPK-BEELINO-02

TRE: First off - congratulations for the series, Jon-Paul! How did it all begin?

JPK: Well, Yann approached me a few months ago, to talk about designs he'd commented on my customs for a while, and admitted to being quite a fan. He asked if I'd be interested in some design work, which we then chatted about. He was very complimentary and very certain of the things and styles he was looking for.

TRE: Was there any particular theme or concept you were going for?

JPK: The series has been designed to give as much variety to the designs and characters as possible, so they didn't all look the same. Though most of them reflect my passions and obsessions, and it was great to be able to expand beyond black & white for a while.

Lots of them are ideas I'd had knocking about for a while, (years in some cases) and finally came to be realised for the series. When Yann first got in touch with me, I thought he wanted 2-3 designs towards a series, so I was totally blown away when he said he wanted all of the designs by me!

TRE: An then you have an entire series to yourself! How cool is that? How has the reaction been thus far?

JPK: So far the reaction has been incredible! It's been an ambition of mine to get a series made and released for a long, long time, and now it's happening. The toy world as well have been really complimentary and accepting of these designs, and of me. I've had plenty of emails and messages from really well known artists in the scene wishing me luck and saying they liked the look of it all, so I'm really stoked to be welcomed so warmly.

TRE: Best of luck for you the series, Jon-Paul!

BEELINO
PRESS: About Yann Blannes: French entrepreneur for more than 20 years

About us .. We are (I a the owner) China based company with subsidiary and company in Singapore , we develop and export kid’s and related products all over the world

As we are preparing the next seasons if you are an artist you are welcome to contact me for see how we can cooperate. And if you are a shop, distributor or E-commerce let see how we can help you to win market share. And if you are blog or magazine of course I can share with you some good information

Best and kind regards from Singapore

Yann Blanes (Facebook)
[all text unedited from original]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK