Previews for C.I.Boys @ Taipei Toy Festival 2010 (Booth A30 & A31)

TTF2010-CIBOYS-01

CLICK THRU for more previews of what C.I.BOYS products await folks at Booth A30 & A31 in the coming Taipei Toy Festival 2010 [tagged]. C.I.BOYS [www] have been a regular exhibitor at TTF, and this year will see the display of the fourth generation of brand-new 3" figures, showcasing 7 x series, with 50 x different designs. I remember a time eons ago when the lil tykes were the bee's-knees in Singapore, but alas has since faded into sporadic appearances at toy-shops and flea markets. Pity.

TTF2010-CIBOYS-02
TTF2010-CIBOYS-03
TTF2010-CIBOYS-04
TTF2010-CIBOYS-05

Source: Monster Gear-blog / Additional info via
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK