May the Fourth Be With You Trading Card Set from Jason Chalker (#StarWarsDay)

JASON-CHALKER-STARWARS-01

Now, let it be known I am a sucker for "collectible trading cards", and although I do not own the early releases of Star Wars, I do have a decent collection of recent painted art cards … then I spotted THIS on Retroist.com, and got myself in a spot of excitement!

The 'May the Fourth Be With You Trading Card Set' is a series of illustrations by Jason Chalker with a retro-style, and for US$12 (excluding shipping), you'll get (1) 1 x Cover Card, (2) 16 cards featuring Star Wars characters, and (3) 1 x Artist Card. Limited to 250 sets - with the back of cover card come signed and numbered. Darn awesome price too! (Too bad the shipping over to Singapore cost more than the set itself >.<").
JASON-CHALKER-STARWARS-02

Available HERE only on May 4th, from 12:00am to 11:59pm central time. "Any sets left over will only be available from Jason at conventions he might attend." ~reported Retroist.

UPDATED: The listing has since been listed as "Sold Out" Got my copy thanks to Jason! Whoo-Hoo!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK