PlanetBear for Pop Toy Show Singapore 2024

Some days I still cannot forget the disappointment I felt at last year's Pop Toy Show Singapore, for not picking up a blind box figure from PlanetBear (Would I could afford), and have continued to gawk at their figure releases via multiple events since ... and perhaps one day I'll relinquish that feeling, or if I manage to snag something at their Booth AE03 happening this weekend for Pop Toy Show Singapore 2024 (Aug 23-25, 2024)...!




Featured below is a IG-slideshow for what to expect, on what does, and of how many is available! And stay connected to @instagram.com/planetbear_cn for updates!




REPOSTING my booth tour video from last year's Pop Toy Show Singapore, cheers:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK