> just another friday

i made my own dinner today.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*instant noodle ala heng's special spaghetti mix* heh. tastes great too, i insist.

nothing too terribly special about that im afraid. i freekin in me mid-thirties, i jolly well should know how to cook, yah? heh. it's only personal significance was that i was starvedlikeshitte and i hadn't had a proper meal the entire time i was awake 24hours earlier. and to add to that, i had been awake as well rushing out my job another 12hours earlier. that made a total of 36hours awake on coffee and way too much redbull for my own health. and i was so strungup and stoned, i wrote my snippets of IR-news-ish (also as a diversion to my work) in a dazed state and with the pounding headache i have right now as i record alla this down, it helps not my disposition. and apologize if none of this makes any sense. (not that my previous ramblings made any sense in the firstfrickinplace innit? heh) aiyah, just let the juice flow lor...

the work wasn't satisfying. in fact it was a pain-in-the-ass. but an agreement is an agreement and i shall abide by it against my better gutjudgement and complete it for as far as i can take. and in the midst of it all (and my incessant whining) i realized i was at home on a friday night. not that my previous fridaynights were any different tho. but being home alone, single and hungry (too tired to be horny. heh) - does make ya go places in your mind ya dun needta go, ya know? heh. plus the pathetic-strungup mind functioning at slowmo, was actually quite farnie lah, but i digress (again and yet again).

then a silent calm takes over me. (or maybe it was the downeffects of the strungupness and redbull) this was a friday night like any other fridaynight actually (prior to my recently deceased-relationship). where friday nights were put aside for myself and my comics. just us. (and i thank the gawds i hadda go pickup my stash thursday afternoon after my client-meeting! - or not i'd be stuck at home with a spoilt television for company!) and tho my head was swimming in a cloudied-water, i relished every page, every panel of drawings, every word and every goosepimple i get from reading good comics and i am alright in my own element and skin again ... *sigh* ...

and of coz i promptly fell in a comatose state at around 10pm and apparently dreamt a longassdramadream whereby my sis woke me up at 1am and me sittingup in a daze (again) and promptly spewed out gawdknowswhat out of my subconciousmouth, so much so my sis thinks that im delirious (bywayof redbull). she may not be wrong. i literally am typing alla this in a stateofmindfcukeddelirium! will read it in the morning to see if i made any sense. heh.

and with that, the friday is gone. just like that. today/friday actually held a personal significance to myself. for which nothing but sadness is built-on. and saying more than what i have, would not have helped it one iota. i just wanna record it down somewhere, for im sure in times to come, i might just forget all about the darn hurt, as much as she might already have. 'nuff said. only i know can lieow. heh.

time can be as fickle as mistress love, tho tis mercy i ask of time and a reprieve i ask of my mistress ... and all will be well again, yes it will.

tis 220am on a saturday morning now. enough of reminiscing and of loverlornbabbles and deliriummutterings (fuck! everything infront of me now looks like itz seen thru a fish-eyed-lens! whoooo-wheeee!). time ta m.o.v.e.o.n. gawddammit! im feeling a bit peckish and my mindhungers for comics again! just haveta find a way to get rid of this pounding headache first ... *urgh* ...

it has been decided. milo. biscuits. comics. sleep. done deal. heh.

goodnight all and pleasant dreamzzzzzzzzzzz
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK