my corpse bride

:: MOVIES / TOYS / CLICKS ::
< and so Tim Burton's Corpse Bride didn't win the Oscar for Best animated feature film, which is a real pity (altho i'd still prefer Nightmare B4 Xmas anytime ~ but i digress) and but of coz alla this is just a lame-o-excuse-of-an-intro for a few things:

[1] a spiffy collection of Corpse Bride Storyboards by Matt Jones [via drawn!] *i like storyboards* :)

[2] my fav image from the film (image taken from AICN)

more images here.

[3] pictures of my new 12-inch Victor and his Corpse Bride (*heh*)
VICTORBRIDE02
CORPSEBRIDE03
CORPSEBEAR01
CORPSEHOME

*More images had been posted on my (late) Multiply, but alas has since been lost to the www… :(
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK