a personal toysrevil toy-roundup

2006 had been a pseudo productive year of toys for me (much more than i've ever had in my entire adult life so far, innit? *HAH*) with a self-imposed "challenge"/project of posting A Toy Pix A Day (started March 16th 2006) everyday without fail (except for the recent weeks when i was fussing over my torrid toy-customizing attempts :p)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and will continue to do so until my camera batteries run dry and my ideas curdle up and die on me! either that, or i run out of toys to recycle for shoots *heh* :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

on the 1/6th kitbashing front, i've indulged spectacularly into my action figures (the upside of not being "gainfully employed" in the 1/1-world) and of spending even more time in snapping pictures of them and obsessively creating dioramas, ridiculous hours on end and i am happy, if not greedier for more in 2007. there's just not enough time in a waking day, innit? *heh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

especially jazzed when i had my first (and only???) published toy review in Play Times (cheers for the opp, Zaki) and of getting free toys from the kind souls across the globe (yes, i am a friggin' cheapskate :p). and i am proud of myself (even if it's just myself, mind) for starting to put paint to figures, as i embarked on "customizing" my figures, both on vinyl and 1/6th (with less than stellar results, im afraid ~ but i will persevere!) and of winning the VinylAbuse custom contest, which boosted my moral and added to my confidence to carry on with whatever it is im trying to do :)

custom2006

2006 was also a year of "firsts", with a custom-contest win (mentioned above), video toy-reviews, interviews (currently with folks im comfortable and in contact with anyways :p) and a contest (cheers, Kenn) - and hopefully with more of each to come in 2007 (anybody wanna sponsor prizes? HAH) ... never have i expected my blog to take control of my life take me to a new frontier in both my personal and (hopefully new) professional life (sorta kinda), and most importantly, new found friends, both online and off. (i just haveta remember sometimes too i have a life outside of the www too hahaha :p)

and to everyone who've been eading this blog regularly, to the newer readers who've popped by: my sincere thanks for the support and let's look forward to a new year of more toys, toypix and toy-news! *LOL*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK