LOST (Re-Enacted by Cats)


And while the television-phenom known as LOST ended it's run (at Season 6) just a day ago, I am currently floating on vague memories of Season Two (in spite of my devotion some semi-odd years ago / 2006 to be exact!). And while I neither confirm nor deny this particular blog-post exists only to piggyback on the popularity of the series, I can at the very least say this video of "LOST Re-Enacted by Cats" (in 1 minute / found on Topless Robot) is pretty funny-giggles ... and perhaps one day I would be able to catchup with the rest of the world, and relish the series til it's end.

/// CLICK for all-things LOST on TOYSREVIL (and by that I mean the television series, the toys and events related to the show LOST)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK