Toy-Teaser: More Thoughts in Jeremyville Super-Mini Series by Kidrobot

Thoughts

KRonikle unveils a delightful image of Jeremyville's THOUGHTS IN JEREMYVILLE Super-Mini Series [first teased], that immediately conjures up faded memories of boxes filled with multicolored figures of different make and forms, you know that box of "treasures" from your childhood? ~ And now, I don't really need to know what is available in the series (well, of course I do, but I guess I gotta wait just like everyone else), I just want the whole darn set! Now, THAT's what I call an effective promo image! LOL

PRODUCT-PRESS: Each of the 1-inch musings in this new super-mini series from Australian comic artist Jeremyville represent everything that’s on his mind, from love and money to death and cheeseburgers. The blind-boxed 1-inch figures retail for $3.95 US (£3.75 UK; 4€ Europe), the Thoughts in Jeremyville Mini Mini Series arrives at all Kidrobot stores, kidrobot.com, and select retailers on July 8.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK