Daily Wrap-Up: May 9th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-9

Monday May 9th started a hard one for me (as most Mondays have been) starting with rehab in the morning and acupuncture in the early afternoon. Basically the "hardest" day to live thru in a week. A tiring day brought on no doubt by late Saturday-night Election (slept at 3+AM while waiting on for results on the telly, as along with my whole family) and a harrowing Mother's Day out on Sunday - Monday proved to be a long one - as evident as my plans to sleep at 10pm - in utterly ruins now, as I type this daily wrap-up at 12 midnight on A Tuesday morning.

Most times "Addiction" does not go well with "internet-lag" (which might explain my increasing high-blood pressure) - which essentially happens between 7pm to 11+pm. So the theory is to blog in daylight, but those times are taken up by preparations for the blog, as well my personal recovery attempts, and bloggery activities hampered no doubt by my slowed-speed, brought on my Stroke. Moving and blogging at a slight fraction of my regular speed, is both frustrating and agonizing - but the reality is, this is the world and reality I live in right here and now, and perhaps this is the speed this blog has to currently go on - but go on it shall, come hell or high-water, IT SHALL GO ON!

Cheers and thank you for reading :)
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK