Predator LEGO Bust from misterzumbi

PREDATOR-LEGO-01

Yesterday I posted about the Alien and Alien Chestbuster LEO-builds. Today, I managed to track down (gawdsbless Google Search) the maker of the above LEGO-PREDATOR Bust - and its from "misterzumbi" and he has an entire gallery dedicated to this beast-build here!

PREDATOR-LEGO-02
"Space Hunter - By far my favourite Alien creature - Built this one before Arvo brothers do - The bust was inspired by the works of SNYDERMAN and the creations of ARVO brothers - Id like to dedicate it to those builders…
Would you be in awe if I told you this build was perhaps circa 2008? AWE.SOME.

PREDATOR-LEGO-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK