ET-Footage for G.I. Joe: Retaliation Super Bowl Spot


A 10-second preview of the upcoming G.I.Joe Retaliation TV Spot to be launched during Superbowl in the U.S. - with this snippet edited from a segment on Entertainment Tonight. I'm getting my hopes up pretty high for this movie, and hope I won't be disappointed when the curtain rises tho …
VID-DESCRIPT: 'A very brief (10 second) look at the upcoming Super Bowl trailer for G.I. Joe: Retaliation that aired on Entertainment Tonight on January 31st, 2012.'
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK