About That Reproductive Cycle Of A Chicken Poster from Amanda Visell

chickenposter_2

I like diagraphical images. In fact I have a slight fondness for instructional sheets too. Then Amanda Visell goes and does this - and I'll never look at an egg the same way again LOL … available here for US$30 per (measuring 16x20").
EMAILED-TEXT: "Hey Ho! What better way to honor all women than by spreading a little education? So Michelle and I have 4 chickens, Jo, Blair, Tootie and Natalie and what we are finding out is that there are a lot of people who are ignorant to the facts of life. In order to clear it up for ya'll I created my first in my new line of science posters. The reproductive cycle of the chicken OR why you dont a rooster to lay an egg. Yes, that is actually true, just like humans. Half of you just got more confused. Spread the word! Science is fun and so is knowing where your food comes from."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK