My Little Pony Wampa on Hoth by Shelley G (#StarWarsDay)

WAMPA-MYLITTLEPONY-01
WAMPA-MYLITTLEPONY-03 WAMPA-MYLITTLEPONY-02

So I was prepping for a post on My Little Pony when I chanced across this glorious Star Wars-themed Pony Wampa on Hoth by Shelley G of Painted Ponies (she also has a Facebook too). Never has a carnivorous Wampa-breed looked so cute! Hey, all we ever saw of Hoth on The Empire Strikes Back was the Rebel Base (and that 'other' Wampa's cave) … so who knew what other species lurked on the snow planet? LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK