My Life As A Technology-Dinosaur

dd48e0f8ae1911e1a92a1231381b6f02_7

I have always exclaimed that "technology has not been kind to me", when in actuality, I should have been able to catch up with technology instead. Ironically that has been my one 'failing' plying the online-trade, that I am still producing via outdated methods of delivery, based on my limited knowledge as a 'technology-dinosaur'.

For nearly a decade, I have been snapping pics off a powershot digital camera and transferring then unto a G3-Mactintosh (because it has the relevant software), then thumbdrive it, then transfer it to my G4.

For a few years, I had filmed numerous unboxing videos and even video interviews, but had not the capacity nor ability to transfer them unto my desktop, to format to upload on youtube and such online carriers (I did managed to finally download all of them unto my G5, but I suffered from Stroke, and after that the computer died, along with EVERYTHING on it).

Ironically it was only until the past year or so (after my Stroke), that I had attempted to further integrate into the world at large, and online. I am now using a new Samsung digital camera (Metallic Pink in color - matching my walking cane - belonging to my mum, as a matter of fact lol), am now holding a iPhone 3 with Instagram capabilities (a phone is a hand-me-down from my younger brother, and the local 3G-connect from Singtels sucksgoatstesticles in the East), and as of today, managed to be able to transfer digital info from my camera's memory card, unto my laptop, thanks to a connector from my sis! WHOO-HOO! Things are looking up in the way I present my schizzle online now!

Shown above in this snap are the toys I had planned to video-record reviews of today, all laid out and prepped to be on-camera … but of course the irony is, my video camera battery went flat, and now needs to recharge first!

"Technology" will somehow be the "death" of me, in one way or another LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK