Custom-Feature: Zombie Boba Fett by Jim Magee / Jim1297


Do you remember Jim1297's Zombie Stormtrooper custom? Well, the zombie plague now extends across the Imperial Galaxy to bounty hunters, with ZOMBIE BOBA FETT!

"I took a Vintage Edition figure (I think!) and using some detailed guides to his outfit, I repainted and weathered it to bring out the detail. I replaced the head with the skull. I've gone for the ROTJ jetpack as the colours were better, so I thinks he's a bit of a mash-up of ESB and ROTJ! He doesn't care, he's wandering around looking for rebels to eat!" -shared Jim Magee
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK