MY#JANKY Drawing Challenge for Super Plastic's Kickstarter


Since my last feature on Jake Parker's "Reddiechi" Janky, which introduced the MY#JANKY drawings challenge, over 150 submissions have since been reached in 10 hours (Source), and continues to do so over the weekend - hence unlocking the Stretch Goal of adding said "Reddiechi" Janky to JANKY SERIES ONE in Super Plastic's Kickstarter (which is still going strong, ending June 16th).

Featured above is a selection of designs submitted by folks (see more on Instagram hashtag #JANKY), including my own late entry (hey, whatever excuse for me to doodle, I'll take it lol).


...and becoz I couldn't let getting the proportions wrong
get the better of me, I've "cheated" retaken the pic :p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK