A In-Hand Look at LUNARTIK CUP OF TEA for #throwbacktoysthursday on TOYSREVIL


I brought out these trio of LUNARTIK CUP OF TEAS out of my lone display cabinet for some morning photo-taking, but the skies opened up and put a damper on my plans, and I subsequently shot these at my local food court, and had a good time doing it too! So much so I didn't notice if anyone was starring at me LOL


The three figures featured in this video include:


"WITCHES BEW" Edition Lunartik in A Cup Of Tea, released in 2013 as a "Halloween Special". In an edition of 213 pieces, mine is singed and numbered "152/213".


"LICKER TEA" Edition Lunartik in A Cup Of Tea, was one of the "Chase" figures (Ratio 3/80) from 2012's "Lunartik In A Mini Cup Of Tea Series 2", where figures come housed in a "disposable coffee cup"! (More images since uploaded HERE on my FB). Find out more about the series HERE!


And the third and final Lunartik in A Cup Of Tea is the "SPECIAL BREWS ROYAL TEA" Edition, released in 2013 (for ToyCon UK). In a edition of 200 pieces, mine is signed and numbered "151/200".


LUNARTIK CUP OF TEA are designed by Matt Jones ("Lunartik" on TOYSREVIL), and you can find him via his Insta @lunartikjones & www.lunartik.com, and as well features HERE #onTOYSREVIL.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK