GHETTO BLASTER by KaNO x Unruly Industries (Seen @ #SDCC2019)


New designer vinyl toy torso-bust from KaNO seen at the Unruly Industries Booth #2649 at San Diego Comic Con 2019 (18-21 July), with "GHETTO BLASTER" vinyl bust awaiting further pre-order details on sideshow.com.



As mentioned in my earlier feature, the aesthetics are unmistakably "KaNO", like his art literally walked off the 2D-page into 3D, IMHO. "I bring hood things to life." stated the NYC/LA-based urban artist, whom you should really follow on his Insta @kanokid.

Further availability updates via Insta @unrulyind, while I'll also attempt to post event-snaps when I find them (*Tag me up on Insta, thanks!)


Also mentioned on my IG via @bretcalder, was the (possible) color-homage to Autobot, "Blaster", by way of the boom-box colors, which @theorize2000 had reminded us of a "Soundwave" Companion piece (THIS), which in turn reminded me of his THREE Flight Dunny colorways (*I snagged the "Purple" chase :p) from Kidrobot circa 2013, and am grinning ear-to-ear for his affinity with "Transformers"!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK