Daytoner x PureArts' "Master 9 Eyes" 100% Funded On Kickstarter


Since my my earlier feature, the "Master 9 Eyes" Kickstarter has since been 100% and am pushing ahead with Stretch Goals and more unlocked goodies, in anticipation of it's March 10th campaign end-date! Congratulations!


Designed by @day_toner and produced by PureArts, updates include every backer who ordered a Resin M9E will get metal Katana's blade when they next reach 200%. Here are some figure snaps to share and you can check out their Kickstarter page to find out how you can get involved. If I could afford to, I would too :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK