#toylife: Toy-Excavation 2020 Begins in TOYSREVIL HQ!


I've since started cleaning up / packing a corner of my hoard in TOYSREVIL HQ, and it looks to be quite a daunting task that'll take me away from actively blogging (maybe) for the next few days - which means there might be less toynews to be had here - in lieu of my socials on Insta and Facebook, but I've also decided to make things interesting for me, as well as perhaps toy YOU, dear readers, to share with you select snaps of what I have come across in my #toy-excavation!


I had previously named this "Let Me Show You My Toys", but never really labelled/tagged it as such, when currently I have started a toy-review tag "SYMT" (AKA "Show You My Toys") instead = Yes, hella confusing, I know, but I'll just go with the previous header-treatment and tag accordingly :p

You can as well check out the #toyexcavation hashtag on Instagram (altho not all are my pix :p).

As I nurse my body-aches at the end of the day, I'll post my Insta-uploads here, and perhaps link to specific blogposts for further information and reveal, of said result of my "excavation"... You game?


Found a few self-made header cards for past #TOYSREVIL edition/exclusive releases thru the years - something which I’ve always enjoyed doing, actually! It's also about my own personal enjoyment of creating a header-card along with the product from artists, with the result of photoshopping printed out on glossy-A4 photo print, folded and stapled unto the polybag. You will also notice the specific colours used lol


The headers shown here are for releases with @marine_ramdhani (for 2012's "Evil Olee"), and the earliest incarnation of @quiccs' 2013 "TEQ63" (*I think we changed colorway releases), and 2014's "Scarlet Sabre Trooper" = all of whom have since Sold Out years ago :)

These days no one releases any editions with TOYSREVIL, and I no longer have access to photoshop, so these remain a memory of my blog’s glorious toy-past :p


Before exploding into the toy-scene with his Dinos made with Unbox, @ziqi_wu had his line of QiQi vinyl toys! Made by CREO Design and released circa 2012, I think I'll need to be taking MORE pix soon of these 3" cuties other than THIS!

View this post on Instagram

#toyexcavation #mytoylife

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



"Tiger & Bunny" torso busts from gashapon purchases! I was sooooo into the anime, I snagged action figures, figurines, chibi figures and whatever I could lay my hands on LOL

This was one of my more intense collecting-focus, alongside "Attack on Titan" ... What can I say? I heart me my Anime Toys!


Found a sample pack of Suckpax Series 3 trading cards from @sucklord x @sidekicklab, published 2011 I reviewed the series HERE ... YES, there had been THREE Trading Card series released thus far - including 2011's Series 2 and 2009's Series 1!

Daymn, now where did I put my spare cards...?


What would constitute my one of largest collection in my hoard, would more likely be toys from Max Toy Co, which until now I have been unable to place ALL said figures in a single location, much less populate a toy-shelf or three! Remains one of my on-going toy-projects tho, and I certainly hope to be able to show off said-shelves when I'm done!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK