BE@RBRICK Series 44



I've a on-off-relationship with BE@RBRICKS on TOYSREVIL, not as "Johnny-on-the-spot as I used to back in the early-bloggery-days, at the very least in Medicom Toys' "Series Reveals" ... with the last feature for BE@RBRICK SERIES 32, and only because I'd snagged Saitaman and Genos from OZZO (!), and BE@RBRICK SERIES 42 on Facebook ... and so here we are today, BE@RBRICK SERIES 44, since scheduled for a July release, so check in with your fav retailers of BB.



(C) CORALZ
(C) Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat Licensed by Artestar, New York
  (C) Kenny Scharf. Licensed by Artestar, New York.
SQUID GAME TM/(C) Netflix. Used with Permission
STRANGER THINGS TM/(C) Netflix. Used with permission.
(C) 2021 MAGNET/YAMIKEN
(C) 2022「シン・ウルトラマン」製作委員会
(C) 円谷プロ
(C) 2022 CZARFACE
(C) yumeminemu
007 is a trademark of Danjaq, LLC.


... and all I am doing here behind my laptop is resisting the toy-temptation of collecting ALL SHINN ULTRAMAN collectible figure toys... and I haven't even watched the film yet! ...but imagine if the CHASE BB is the "GOLD SHIN ULTRAMAN"...?!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK