Star Wars X KAWS


KAWS STAR WARS TOYSREVIL 01
KAWS STAR WARS TOYSREVIL 02
KAWS STAR WARS TOYSREVIL 03


"I started collaborating with Lucas Films in 2007 starting with Darth Vader then the Stormtroopers and finally Boba Fett. All produced by @medicom_toy and sold at our store OriginalFake in Tokyo! Sixteen years ago feels like yesterday!" shared @kaws on Insta, and as well shared this nugget of collectibility not widely known: A Painted Bronze Edition of the trio of character figures!



Star Wars X KAWS


I will always remember desiring them excessively when I first found out and blogged about them (KAWS VADER (2007), KAWS TROOPER (2008) & KAWS Boba Fett (2013)), and still do to this day too! ... I wonder of anyone / any-bootleggers out there had made smaller sized versions of these? Seeing Kaws Vader also led me to doodle-up dream mash-ups, that never really happen, did they? :p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK