#TOYSREVILTop9for2021 (for 620+ to 780+ LIKES on Instagram)

WHAT-IS: After failing constantly on dedicated "Top/Best 9" apps, I had decided instead to manually look thru each+every image upload on my Instagram (for the year of 2021), and eyeballed the stats, screen-grabbed them, and formatted them into 9-grids ... and THESE ARE THE RESULTS, cheers.

In this blog-feature today for #TOYSREVILTop9for2021, I will be counting down images featuring 620+ to 780+ LIKES!

#TOYSREVILTop9for2021 (for 620+ to 780+ LIKES on Instagram)


The following image is of the Black-on-Black limited run of "AP-2K" for FLABSLAB's "FOSB / "Fifty Shades of Black" show at @sirihousesg (exhibiting thru Sept 30, 2021).



"AP-2K" is an original character by @theterrortroopers (FEATURES on TOYSREVIL) and produced by Carlo Andrada Cacho AKA @iamwetworks (Whom I have tagged on TOYSREVIL as "wwwetworks" from his early nick), and whom I have a few more images up in this year's TOP/BEST NINE. Dude is on FIRE ion 2021, without a shred of doubt...!

Besides being a huge name in 2021 Entertainment, South Korean drama on Netflix SQUID GAME is as well decently placed on TOYSREVIL, at least where the TOP/BEST NINE INSTAGRAM-images are concerned!

Featured below is my first upload for the first licensed 1/10 SCALE FIGURE from FWENCLUB X AllRightsReserved - revealed to be named "Young-Hee" slightly later on. Read more here on TOYSREVIL (and as well on POPCORNX) ... and CLICK HERE for continued SQUID GAME TOYS FEATURES on TOYSREVIL...!



And while TOYSREVIL is not your regular "hypebeast" blog-site, I also do not deny the odd "pop culture/Geek culture"-themed releases, this the following MG 1/100 RX78-2 GUNDAM ver.3.0 gunpla from SUPREME (for SUPREME FALL WINTER 2021) swooping in for the toy-kill in August, and again riding up the TOP TEN TOYSREVIL with the renewed interest from the stop-motion animation...!




Seen above is a look at the "KAWS FAMILY BROWN/BLUE/WHITE" set (First launched at the KAWS TOKYO FIRST exhibition in July-August / Above Image originally belonged to @lilyachty). Featured below is the figure set on @kaws, excluding box.

KAWS' toynews traditionally does decent on TOYSREVIL, including yet another KAWS' news posted a tad later down this post too ... :)



I am wholly unsure if "THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT" streaming series on DisneyPlus impacted in any way click-thrus for the next image upload on my Insta, but maybe it has added to what would not be the first image featuring "MASTER9EYES / M9E" vinyl figure on TOYSREVIL!



The above FETT Edition of M9E was exclusive to Strangecat Toys. First launched at MegaCon Orlando in August. Find out more about the collectible HERE on TOYSREVIL.

M9E was also "memorable" to me (in 2021), as the figure was initially offered to to me, but subsequently comms went dark after I mentioned I was in Singapore ("understandable" tho, nobody needs to have to send anything to me on the other side of the world lol).



Featured above is the upload for "THE WITCHER FIRST ENCOUNTER" resin statue from iam8bit featuring illustration by Tracy Tubera made collectible! Read more about the figure release HERE on TOYSREVIL, and head here to POPCORNX for coverage of the Netflix live-action series - starring Henry Cavill - since streaming HERE on Netflix (since Dec 17)!



And while the following image was first posted on TOYSREVIL in (May) 2019, I'd uploaded the same image again on my Insta for another blogpost showcasing South Korean creator Rato Kim's "second serving" (of what would be one of my most desired collectible toy), of a "cleaner" paint application on the "BOX BURGER CAT" resin figure...! YUMZ!



Featured above is an image of a squad of "M.I.R.A. Mk-02" resin figures from Derri Abraham (Read more about the figure HERE), unleashed in May 2021. Check in with instagram.com/deri637 for availability and more, as well CLICK HERE for continued coverage of the creator's mechalicious releases...!



So KAWS HOLIDAY SINGAPORE happened, and I'd perused the event online, not having the opportunity or time to be able to visit physically (and even if I did, I'd have been alone with no one total pics for lol), as well read about the legal wrangles online (READ HERE), which was "resolved" eventually, but not ended as yet, at least on the "legal"-side.

During the time you'll get to read tons of unsubstantiated info online, which I am not in any position to refute nor otherwise. I'm just a schmuck online reading and reporting the happenings LOL

So much drama for that would have been such a "fun" most-possibly once-in-a-lifetime activity, which I doubt will ever return to Singapore, nor would I be able to experience in person LOL



I've actually attempted to record how long it took for me to prep and post this particular #TOYSREVILTOP9FOR2021 blog-feature, and managed to film/record the "searching for images"-part, excluding the typing up of the text, and here is the video recorded "live", cheers.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK