TOYSREVIL @ Pop Toy Show Singapore 2026



And so I’ve hashtagged my visit to Pop Toy Show Singapore 2026 the past weekend at #toysrevilpts2026 on Instagram = Thank You for watching and your LIKES, cheers!

I had attended this year’s event as a paid attendee and had every intention to just enjoy my visit, but my bloggery-habits kicked in nonetheless and this is the result! My apologies to folks unfamiliar with "TOYSREVIL" (when I introduced myself) and with me asking for poses and questions about their creations might have left a few wondering who the heck I was LOL

TOYSREVIL_POPTOYSHOW_SG_26_01


Alas this is not an "exhaustive coverage", and honestly I had missed out on tons more folks, missing out a few spots I had forgotten I wanted to visit, and as well finding booths at the very last moment, like Pucky's and BART!

I admit I have a bad habit: Not looking at the event map, for booths to visit, with wanting to "discover" them during my walk-about, as I jump from booth-to-booth for blog-coverage, whereas this time around, I had longer conversations with folks, both newly met, and reconnecting with friends!

TOYSREVIL_POPTOYSHOW_SG_26_02


Technically I was not walking thru the aisles as a "toy-blogger" this year, and generally really wanted to experience the event as a "toy-enthusiast" hahahaha ... and maybe one day I will be able to fully achieve that :p #sorrynotsorry

A few booths missed out include Yanren Chen's KeyA and Matt Gondek's (which I really wanted LIL'SHIT POPAGANDA but could not afford lol) and Devil Toys/VYNC X WinnieYippie (reached them when they were packing up to leave).

TOYSREVIL_POPTOYSHOW_SG_26_03


And with the event doors closing earlier at 7pm daily (which shouldn’t be my "excuse"), there suddenly was a "time crunch" (didn't release it until the day itself hahaha), that I could not have been able conquer within the two days' admission I'd paid for LOL

In the coming days I will try to post what I had covered, and of course showcasing my haul and unboxing videos and snaps!

Meanwhile, ALL coverage first starts off on Instagram, and subsequently thru my socials, cheers.

To all friends both new and reconnected = YOU were the main reason for a memorable event & see y’all again soon!

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL






Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK